Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know roughly how much a new Bonnet and Front bumper + paint are likely to cost for my TS?

On an insurance claim but I'm trying to work out if they are likely to write it off or not. I'm guessing car is probably worth about £1500 (98 TS) so think it will be touch and go knowing Alfa parts prices.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Alfaspares a ring they may even have the parts you need in the same colour
0151 523 7700 cheers Steve
Nice one. They have the parts i need used so that may be an option.

Have the answers i need on new prices though.

for future ref for anyone else who might need to know......New Alfa prices are...

Bonnet - £850
F/Bumper - £500

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Nice one. They have the parts i need used so that may be an option.

Have the answers i need on new prices though.

for future ref for anyone else who might need to know......New Alfa prices are...

Bonnet - £850
F/Bumper - £500
Definitely a write off, great news!, u buy it back for peanuts, fix it for next to nothing and spend the rest on upgrades, just did so with girlies punto, 1500 bach, bought car back 180 200 repairs, quids in:)

Take loads of photos so if u ever want to sell it u can show the prospective buyer that the damage was superficial.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely a write off, great news!, u buy it back for peanuts, fix it for next to nothing and spend the rest on upgrades, just did so with girlies punto, 1500 bach, bought car back 180 200 repairs, quids in:)

Take loads of photos so if u ever want to sell it u can show the prospective buyer that the damage was superficial.
If they write it off i think the lure of a 3.0 GTV might be too strong to buy back the TS :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Out of interest, how much did Alfaspares want for a used bonnet?

I've got a ding in mine and I might be looking for a used one later this year - a price point would be handy!

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Out of interest, how much did Alfaspares want for a used bonnet?

I've got a ding in mine and I might be looking for a used one later this year - a price point would be handy!
Looking at your location, Autolusso might have one, or might let you know if they get one in your colour, worth a try.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts