Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Coranation street last night...The bird who runs underworld is driving a Alfa G cloverleaf in black...result, Hot car, hot bird:thumbs:

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
I don't think you are going to get anyone confessing to watching Corrie in the Giulietta lounge.

You might have got a bite in Way off topic but I think you are gonna struggle here! :lol:

* and er, yes I did and yes she is!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Alfa's regularly pop up in tv shows but good to see G's are getting their 10 minutes of fame. Just proves there's no better car than an Alfa when you want style and class

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah thanks a lot. now I have watched about 3 minutes of corrie ... ffs there are limits even to see a G
we have a rule in our house, within the first 2 bars of theme tune, any other channel, that goes for enders and the all the other parasocial cack.

She did look nice though, good camera angle ^^

Yes I did get sucked into watching the dialogue too .. see, this stuff is dangerous.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
A guy in Corrie (Geoff, Sally Websters ex b/f) had/has a silver 159 Ti Saloon as well.

In Emmerdale, the young lad that used to live at Home Farm had a black MiTo & one of the Sharma Brothers had a Spider as already mentioned.

Definately something going on with ITV, but it makes sence, good advertising. Certainly better than the Punto Evo i spotted on the ramps at Kevin Websters Garage on Corrie :tut:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Strictly speaking i'm not an Alfa owner yet, so you can breath the sigh of relief where i'm concerned.

And at least we're talking about the ITV soaps. You'd have to pay good money to get me to watch Eastenders, at least Corrie has abit of humour in it. Eastenders makes me wanna top myself :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts