Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As we seem to be having an influx of Cork members I think it's time we got our first cork meet up and running. I am thinking meeting in Dunnes Stores Bandon road for 10.30am on the Saturday the 3rd of march, then heading towards Kinsale via the back roads then onto Kinsale and then into the carpark by the Fire Brigade then into Kinsale for some grub and maybe a spin to garretstown for some pics. Thanks to Cathal H for the suggestions of places to go :D

Regards,

Damien.

·
Administrator
87,038 Posts
Dunnes Store carpark, the site of AOROI's 1st meet back in the day :D :thumbs:

Looking forward to it :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, hence me thinking of going from there. Yeh, that was an expensive and lesson learning day :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah I know man :) I think I was just unlucky in that car and well have aged a bit since then and thankfully have a 5 years NCB again :D

·
Administrator
87,038 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
So do Helicopters and 147's

·
Administrator
87,038 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jesus was it that long ago? Holy balls :eek:

Edit:
May 2008. Long time man
Yep it was man. It's mad when you think of it how much this place has grown and the amount of sound people I've met on here. Have to say the majority of the crowd I've met have been sound out. So to another 4 years :D

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
I think there all langers , except for Me of course :D

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Will I give the Trident hotel a call and see if we.can get space in the car park reserved along with a lunch menu etc?

There are loads if great locations to pull in for photos like Charles Fort etc..

All we need now is good weather... Fingers crossed..

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.