Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have/wear them?

I am sure that as a young person (12ish) my Mum used to buy them for me. :eek: In later life I used to know a chap who had red ones and yellow ones.

Can you still buy them?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I have a pair of cord although I don't think thay are the style you're thinking of :lol: Comfy to skate in :)

R

·
0 Posts
Yep I have a couple of pairs, make a nice change to chinos or moleskins when suits aren't appropriate but jeans aren't quite the right thing either.

V

·
0 Posts
Corduroys are very good at emissions control. Infact, the rate of osmosis is so slow, 'it could have been anyone else in the room'...:)

M

·
0 Posts
Like Keithy, I wore them as a child......I seem to remember the knees becoming 'bald' rather quickly....once that happened they were ruined.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Like Keithy, I wore them as a child......I seem to remember the knees becoming 'bald' rather quickly....once that happened they were ruined.
That takes on a whole new meaning once you're a little older ;) :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I am the proud owner of a corduroy suit and 4 pairs of cord trousers. Meets that gap when a pair of jeans is too casual but chinos are too formal. Also, I like to think conveys an air of quiet superiority.

Downside is that if you've got chunky thighs the cord rubs away there quite quickly due to friction. Once, I ran for a bus and my crotch caught fire.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Very fashionable this winter for us youngies in a "geekchic" kinda way.

Anything's better than stonewash jeans.....!

A

·
0 Posts
I own a pair of khaki cords.
Great if you happen to lock yourself out of your car.

B'dum Tish.
:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts