Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud but frustrated owner of a 147 2.0(2002) which decided to spit out all of its coolant:vomit:
The leak seems to coming from either side of the radiator(cant quite see the right side as there is a lump of black metal in the way) though the radiator its self seems fine, it comes out almost as fast as I can put it in. Is it ok to drive the car the 1 mile to the garage or will this kill her.
I hate to admit that I have never held a spanner in my life:eek: so if you have any answers please keep it simple. I really need help, I bought her in Jan and she needed some TLC but work slowed down so I didnt have the money. So far I have coverd about 300 miles(50 on the back of an AA truck) and it pains me that I have to walk past her every time I go anywhere.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope.

PS Despite what you may think Im not a girl.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Radiators are known to die at this sort of age - basically they corrode away because of the raod salt.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
. Is it ok to drive the car the 1 mile to the garage or will this kill her..
If you haven't already killed it when you first found out it was leaking as abd as you say you almost certainly will if you drive it to the garage. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She aint moved of about 5 months, not since the leak anyway. Prob best that I get a tow then.
Thanks of the advice

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts