Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did a big shop at sinsburys the other day and as it was unusually hot i used the remote fob to open the boot then held the button down to let both windows drop, a guy walking nearby stopped and just said 'thats cool' the mito just gets better to own each day :)

· Registered
2,478 Posts
Alfa have done a great job of filling the MiTo with 'party tricks'. Love it. :)

· Registered
2,913 Posts
yesterday at a friends house a little lad was playing with my car keys -my mate got them off him by doing a swop for some chocolate ....looked outside his house and my windows were down! ...never knew the GT did that. Nice one kid :)

· Registered
2,478 Posts
I must be missing something, could you list them, Thanks
-Windows down with key
-Take me home feature
-Lights on when car is unlocked
-Hill start
-DNA system
-Windows rise and lower when you open and close the doors

I'll let you know if i think if any more. :)

· Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
another feature i like is the interior 'mood lighting' there are two pinhole sized red leds in the rear view mirror holder that bathe the gearstick area in soft red light, looks classy

· Registered
2,478 Posts
I am aware of those, except the second one, I assume thats the wife ;)
Haha yeah or the mum.
No it's, when you pull up in the dark, turn the engine off and then flick the full beam stalk towards you; your lights will then come on for 30 seconds. Keep flicking the full beam stalk towards you to increase the time by 30 seconds each time. Lock the car and the lights stay on until the time is up. Useful when you need to unlock your house at night. :)

· Registered
1,229 Posts
another feature i like is the interior 'mood lighting' there are two pinhole sized red leds in the rear view mirror holder that bathe the gearstick area in soft red light, looks classy
Hold the bus. Have I missed something here? Mood lighting??

· Registered
762 Posts
my unlock button dosent drop the windows? is there away of turning the function off?

Do you just unlock your car by pressing the button once and continue to hold it down? and how long for? I was doing this and holding it for at least 15/20 seconds with nothing...

· Registered
207 Posts
well I just went to unlock/lock my car it beeped as it does, keeping your finger on the button and about 5 seconds or less later the windows go up or down...simples innit!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.