Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just rsvp'd my intention to attend & was wondering about arranging a convoy of 166'ers (also 164's and other's most welcome) to travel that morning? i myself live next to the start of the M11 in east london which would give a good run straight up north!! any ideas???

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of going to that one. As long as you're not bringing the gun, I might be involved!
don't worry my weapons are safe & secure a long way from here

i've had a few p/m abt arranging a convoy. one good idea is to meet at south mimms service on the M25 & head up towards newby using the A1 as the main run:thumbs:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I live near M1 J14 so would normally go that way. Could maybe join the A1 somewhere near St. Neots I guess.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Keep thread going ... as would be happy to tag along ... but I would be joining late on as would be getting on at Sheffield

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep thread going ... as would be happy to tag along ... but I would be joining late on as would be getting on at Sheffield
will do as up to now lots of route options but so far no commitments to join yet

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
less than 24hrs to go & so far i'm a convoy of one! the route i will take from my part of town will be M11, on to A14 then join up with the A1M, stopping at peterborough services for tiffin then back onto the A1 travelling straight up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts