Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NW/NE & Yorks Dales meet is not until 8th November but let's get the convoy set up shall we? :D

so far we've got me, HM & gaz going over - gaz has suggested meeting at blackburn services on the M65 then he will lead us over the A59 to yorkie pudding land...

so who else is gonna join us, any takers? the last yorks dales meet was an absolute corker, one of the best i've been to:thumbs:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
It's a maybe for me Al with the accent on "may". Not sure of my availability - several things up in the air for work and not all fun and games I'm afraid.

I'd love to come if I can though so I'll keep an eye open for the latest.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
bring it on lads!!

out of interest, where is ingleton? no good me leading if i dont know where to go! know what i mean? :lol:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Can't make this one guys, have fun, drive fast (safely mind!) and hope the weathers as good as last time.

edited to add - hey look I've got my 5th cloverleaf.....wooohooo

·
Registered
712 Posts
Made some arrangements so that I can get back into the swing of things. :cool:
Where and at what time are we convoying? If we're meeting up at Blackburn, can't we arrange a convoy to there?:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Made some arrangements so that I can get back into the swing of things. :cool: Where and at what time are we convoying? If we're meeting up at Blackburn, can't we arrange a convoy to there?:)
If you're bringing your new SV6 I advice you to invest in some sort of anti-drool protection for it. ;)

·
Registered
712 Posts
If you're bringing your new SV6 I advice you to invest in some sort of anti-drool protection for it. ;)
This will be her first proper run out apart from a trip to Birmingham, so it should be good to open her up.:)
I'm gonna try and post some piccies now. Watch this space, or the Just Images lounge.

H

·
0 Posts
Wainey you're back :cool:

Pity I don't have the CUP anymore I'd have given that Big B of yours a run for her money ;)

I'll try and keep up in me tractor :lol:

·
63,489 Posts
il give wainey a run for his money ;)

nice to have Alfas most gorgeous supermodel in on this one, il make sure my camera has plenty of batteries for this one

H

·
0 Posts
Must admit mate I sat in one in Dales Alfa in the Midlands and it's the closest I've felt to being in me old Cup :)

·
63,489 Posts
have posted this in the AOY lounge too but im just warning my home region that i may have to drop down to a maybe on the dales run as im not sure funds will allow, credit crunch an all that crap. unless i can flog my old GTV between now and then, im undecided. sorry guys but il keep you updated

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
have posted this in the AOY lounge too but im just warning my home region that i may have to drop down to a maybe on the dales run as im not sure funds will allow, credit crunch an all that crap. unless i can flog my old GTV between now and then, im undecided. sorry guys but il keep you updated

I guess its not a good time to be flogging a motor as people are not feeling confident of the future finacially speaking, on the bright side, however, petrol is under £1 per litre and diesel at Tescos is £1.08 and with the 5p off per lire voucher thats £1.03 so not everything is gloom and despondency.:) .

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just do your best gaz, but hey if you can't make this one don't worry about it there'll be plenty more:thumbs: and if your car really wants to go, just gimme the nod and i'll take her for you:lol:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts