Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Convoy to Italian Car Day @ Gaydon

2K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  nigelread 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I should hopefully be going to this from deepest darkest Essex (hangover and nice weather dependant) ... what route would you guys take ... cross country? or motorways?

If so perhaps get a bit meet up at South Mims services for all those from East Anglia?

#8 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Trying to coordinate a meet up from the South East and East Anglia Lounges with the West Mids and Northern Lounges so we can go in en-masse.

I have suggested we meet at Warwick Services which is just north of the Gaydon turnoff (M40 J12), so we would meet on the northbound services and then nip across to the southbound services by a back road to meet up with the northern guys.

What time were you looking to get to Gaydon by? That way I can start sorting out a meet time at Warwick with the others.

Also it could help if we start posting on that event thread so we get talking to everyone else about times etc.. :)

#12 ·
Well I do suggest South Mimms if that is ok with us EA people also I suggest we try for fairly early as I dont want to miss all the Lambos coming in all at once....:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.