Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Auto Italia event is on again at Brooklands on 3/5/14. Anyone from our area going and fancy meeting up for a convoy or/and a get together at the event. I am off down there on Thursday to get my tickets as my Dad lives nearby and was going to see him anyway. Good way to kill 2 birds as they say.:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and invite Chris :)

We'll have to see a little nearer the time etc :thumbs:

·
Registered
919 Posts
I fancy a trip down Chris, would be nice to go in convoy too.

Gary

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ticket prices are £13 in advance £16 on the day and access to the whole site. Concorde and the bus museum and access to Mercedes Benz world if you are interested. Contact [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm headed down on Friday from Lowestoft. Overnight in Woking if anyone travelling on Friday fancies meeting up. Not decided what time yet though.

D

·
0 Posts
I am in northampton and have my tickets already, up for a convoy for anyone coming down the M1.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive got 1 spare advance ticket for Saturday which I will happily pass on for £10 to anyone interested. Can post or meet somewhere to exchange as long as its not too far from me or on the way down etc. Contact me if interested. Im just North of Coventry and can travel down M40 or M1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts