Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone know the best insurers for convicted drivers. I have an in10 and a dr30 on my license im paying £2000 TPFT with 2 years no claims i HAEV A 1.6 147 can anyone help

·
Registered
4 Posts
I came of a drink driving ban last month and needed to insure the GTV and my bike (fireblade), most companies wouldnt touch me or quoted a laughable price, a friend told me to call Right Choice Insurance on 0845 555 0666 and they quoted me £695 :) (this was over £200 cheaper than the best I could get elsewhere). Give them a try mate, worked for me.
My wife has had 3 accidents so I got a quote on her car and they came out £40 a month cheaper than flux who shi is with at the mo.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hi,
Adrian Flux have some insurers that are competitive with convictions.
Call 0800 505 3000 for a quote and mention this forum for a discount of up to 15%.
Dan.
Just to say i'm with Adrian Flux now, Been convicted of an IN10 too (6 points and a fine, always check your smallprint guys! ) :(

I'm now paying £1100 TPFT for the GTV (3.0 v6)

Agreed value, unlimited mileage, Exhaust, Induction and Body kit bits, plus I'm 21 and had a bump in 2006, so only one years NCD.

Perfect really, would've liked Fully comp but can't stretch over 2k for car insurance!

(And i'm 21, and a bloke who sells cars.)

Roll on not having points though, :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts