Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm new to this website but have owned 10 or so Alfa's over the years.
My 159 has just been written off through being stuck in a flood and I'm thinking of buying a pre-owned 147.
However, I play golf and am not sure whether the boot is going to be big enough as I also sometimes have to take two sets of clubs and a power trolley!!
Any thoughts?
aamv:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Well someone on here managed to transport a 42" plasma tv in the back of theres ... so golf clubs shouldn't be a problem :thumbs:

G

·
I get a set of clubs and a trolley in my Spider boot so they would easily fit into a 147 :thumbs:

Good luck - I had a 147 up until January and I loved it :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I get a set of clubs and a trolley in my Spider boot so they would easily fit into a 147 :thumbs:

Good luck - I had a 147 up until January and I loved it :D

But PG ... this is the course you play on :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
mate jus bought a newish GTA n loving every minute of it!!!!!

u'll fit the clubs no worries... n dont quote me on this but bein a hatch the back seats generally fold down.

wen i go to the car i'll confirm this for ya!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi and welcome! :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello and welcome!

My clubs fit ok into the back of my 147 but you might struggle with two sets. Width of the boot is the issue, only wide enough at the very back (behind the wheel arches). Depends how big your driver is :) Trolley will depend on how it folds up but should be ok.

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO:)

I get a set of clubs and a trolley in my Spider boot so they would easily fit into a 147
And I can also verify that I can get clubs and bag/trolley/shoes/towels/food into the boot of my Spider, so no problems I would have thought in the 147!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts