Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently (well May 2009 anyway) had some work done on my 147 by Alfaman Services in Harrow, North London. While they were fixing the ECU problems they managed to do something to the Sat Nav / Radio etc

Now all I get when I switch the unit on is the Afla Splash Screen for a few seconds, then it goes blank, then the splash screen again for a few seconds then the unit switches off. The whole process takes about 1 minute.

Despite numerous phone calls and emails to Alfaman they still haven't sorted this out and as I have now moved up to the Midlands it's very difficult for me to get down there to get it sorted by them. So I am trying to find someone / somewhere to get this sorted.

Has anyone at least come across a problem like this?

:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
609 Posts
as I have now moved up to the Midlands it's very difficult for me to get down there to get it sorted by them
Is that because you'll now get lost? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Erm, I think there's a setup disc for the Connect Nav floating around. Maybe you can use that to reflash it or something?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very good :)

Back on topic though, the map CD is still in the drive but I can't get it to eject so also can't insert the set up CD which I happen to have a copy of. Half way there I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts