Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4681 - 4689 of 4689 Posts

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
I See what you’re showing me is left wing media.
Trumps should read what he writes himself when he does a speech on Coronavirus. There hasn’t been a Coronavirus task force meeting since 28th of April iirc? Kayleigh McEnany does the press talks now because Trump doesn’t do media well. They tried to impeach Trump, he was acquitted by the Senate on two counts of impeachment on February 5, 2020.
It’s all been a hoax to overthrow the president. Then the coronavirus hit America. Before that, he gave a great speech at the world economic forum on the 21st of January 2020 telling the world how well he has ran America. They tried to say he was having a sly dig at Greta Thunberg by saying he doesn’t believe the profits of doom aimed squarely at Greta. Fake news.

No one likes Orange Man Bad except his loyal army.
:ROFLMAO:

Can you buy Kool-Aid in the UK?

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
@DaveBrand Wanting to take away Mount Rushmore is scary.
Wanting to change the American constitution is even more scary to America and the free world. Cancel culture should be voted on. Rewritten history books & culture is scary.
You do realise that the Confederate monuments were originally put up to rewrite history, don't you?

Nothing to do with the Constitution by the way.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
You can buy Kool-aid in the U.K.. I bought a package once in Jamaica, never again.
I got the joke by-the-way.
Also I know the constitution is nothing to do with Mount Rushmore. I thought it was clear that was the start of a new sentence?
It’s my understanding that Mount Rushmore was built with the intention of symbolizing "the triumph of modern society and democracy”.
What’s your version. Let me guess? Native Americans is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Also I know the constitution is nothing to do with Mount Rushmore. I thought it was clear that was the start of a new sentence?
It’s my understanding that Mount Rushmore was built with the intention of symbolizing "the triumph of modern society and democracy”.
What’s your version. Let me guess? Native Americans is it
I have no idea what you're talking about.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Paddy
“Nothing to do with the Constitution by the way”
Me
I know the constitution is nothing to do with Mount Rushmore. I thought it was clear that I started a new sentence?
Paddy
“You do realise that the Confederate monuments were originally put up to rewrite history, don't you?”
Me
What’s your version. Let me guess? Native Americans is it?
I was talking about one thing you was talking about another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4681 - 4689 of 4689 Posts