Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4241 - 4260 of 4320 Posts

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Each state varies to what minimum wage that recipients get. Like London & Manchester
It’s $12 an hour in California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As of January 2020, there were 29 states and D.C with a minimum wage higher than the federal minimum.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Minimum Wage By State And 2020 Increases
Have I just Top Trumped you?

Besides it’s not what you earn it’s the cost of living that counts. Again each state varies living in Manchester England isn’t cheap

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Indeed @Clay19 will not be denied the LAST word!
OK, explain this to us: out of context? hmmm.... did he actually said that? hmmm...Go ahead defend your position:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I’d say there’s going to be some interesting revelations coming from your president over the short coming weeks. From what I’ve come to learn anyway. Watch this space.

Edit:
I take it that you’ll be voting for Sleepy Joe?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
It’s “Sleepy” not sloppy like one of the seven dwarfs It’s his media interviews he doesn’t know what day of the week it is

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Minimum Wage By State And 2020 Increases
Have I just Top Trumped you?

Besides it’s not what you earn it’s the cost of living that counts. Again each state varies living in Manchester England isn’t cheap
Yes, Clay. I got called away by real life yesterday evening, and coming back on here today I realise I wasted precious minutes on a futile exchange with someone who has listened to Trump and seriously thinks he might be the best US President in history, and is therefore way beyond being influenced by anything I might write here.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Yes, Clay. I got called away by real life yesterday evening, and coming back on here today I realise I wasted precious minutes on a futile exchange with someone who has listened to Trump and seriously thinks he might be the best US President in history, and is therefore way beyond being influenced by anything I might write here.
I’m glad you’ve noticed the error of your ways.. now run - a - long and enjoy that sun lad.

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Ooh, I can answer those!

Why did the Obama Admin use opposition research, funded by a political organisation and filled with foreign dirt, to SPY ON MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN?
This obviously refers to the Russian Dossier. It has been stated in the Mueller Report, congressional committees, and interal IG audits the the Russian Dossier was never the reason the counter-intelligence operation was initiated.

Why was Lt.Gen. Michael Flynn UNMASKED by Obama's Chief of Staff, Joe Biden, Susan Rice and others?
Flynn's identity was unknown before the "unmasking" so he cannot have been targeted by any of those people, as is inferred. He found himself in the reports because he had multiple unauthorised contacts with various Russians which had real counter-intelligence implications as well as legal ones.

Why was Flynn's identity leaked - A CRIMINAL ACT - to the press?
I don't know who leaked his identity but it could just as easily have come from someone in the new administration as the old as alarm bells were definitely ringing.

Why did the DOJ learn about the FBI's interest in Flynn's conversations with the Russian Amb. from a CONVERSATION WITH OBAMA in the Oval Office?
So what?

Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power, and Susan Rice privately ADMIT UNDER OATH that they had no evidence of collusion, while saying the opposite publicly?
I have no recollection of any of those officials claiming evidence of collusion publicly.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Ooh, I can answer those!

This obviously refers to the Russian Dossier. It has been stated in the Mueller Report, congressional committees, and interal IG audits the the Russian Dossier was never the reason the counter-intelligence operation was initiated.

Flynn's identity was unknown before the "unmasking" so he cannot have been targeted by any of those people, as is inferred. He found himself in the reports because he had multiple unauthorised contacts with various Russians which had real counter-intelligence implications as well as legal ones.

I don't know who leaked his identity but it could just as easily have come from someone in the new administration as the old as alarm bells were definitely ringing.

So what?

I have no recollection of any of those officials claiming evidence of collusion publicly.
Interesting answers I wonder how the press will match up theirs
10 out of 10 for the post though

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Well, well, well! Congratulations is in order.
Trump has shon a light on this new ( old ) drug for Covid 19........ Perhaps?

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
The Lancet study involved 96,000 coronavirus patients, nearly 15,000 of whom were given hydroxychloroquine - or a related form chloroquine - either alone or with an antibiotic.

The study found that the patients were more likely to die in hospital and develop heart rhythm complications than other Covid patients in a comparison group.

The death rates of the treated groups were: hydroxychloroquine 18%; chloroquine 16.4%; control group 9%. Those treated with hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine in combination with antibiotics had an even higher death rate.

The researchers warned that hydroxychloroquine should not be used outside of clinical trials.
Well done Trump for :
1: giving false hope
2: giving credence to a drug without having any medical knowledge
3: Manslaughter by proxy.

I would love to know if he has shares in this stuff.??

4241 - 4260 of 4320 Posts