Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4201 - 4220 of 4321 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Trump says he is taking hydroxychloroquine o_O

Next he'll be injecting bleach & sunlight :devilish:
hmmm,should keep the media full of nonsense for a while,instead of Pompeo denies 'retaliation' in State Department firing.
As well as Pompeo being investigated for the comical dog walking govt employees,it appears he was also being investigated for the slightly less comical by-passing of Congress to sell arms to the Saudis ,until Trump sacked the relevant Inspector General on Friday

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Trump on taking hydroxychloroquine: "Wahdayagottalose?"
Evidently not his mind. :poop:
You’ve posted a link to CNN that’s not going to write a positive story on Trump. He coined the phrase “ Fake News “ whilst pointing his finger at them. He doesn’t even take questions from them on a press conference

Hydroxychloroquine has been shown with zinc to work well in other parts of the world it’s well documented over the lockdown period. I can’t see what’s wrong with medical professionals trying to treat the virus with something new until they find a vaccine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
You’ve posted a link to CNN that’s not going to write a positive story on Trump. He coined the phrase “ Fake News “ whilst pointing his finger at them. He doesn’t even take questions from them on a press conference

Hydroxychloroquine has been shown with zinc to work well in other parts of the world it’s well documented over the lockdown period. I can’t see what’s wrong with medical professionals trying to treat the virus with something new until they find a vaccine

And you believe Trump do you?
CNN is a reputable news source. Trump doesn't like anyone or anything that criticises him.
If there were anything positive to say about Trump, I'm sure CNN would not have a problem reporting it.

·
Registered
9,015 Posts

That's a trial which hasn't posted any results. Other trials have found that Hydroxychloroquine has no effect other than to exacerbate heart conditions (of which Trump has).

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I’m not believing anyone. I’ll believe the results of the medical trials once published.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
“f there were anything positive to say about Trump, I'm sure CNN would not have a problem reporting it.”

I’m sure isn’t I’m positive
I’m positive nothing positive about trump comes from their press.
Only time will tell if Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc With Either Azithromycin or Doxycycline for Treatment of COVID-19 in Outpatient Setting works

·
Registered
9,015 Posts
“f there were anything positive to say about Trump, I'm sure CNN would not have a problem reporting it.”

I’m sure isn’t I’m positive
I’m positive nothing positive about trump comes from their press.
Only time will tell if Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc With Either Azithromycin or Doxycycline for Treatment of COVID-19 in Outpatient Setting works

You are aware that there are Republican presenters and commentators on CNN, aren't you?

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Even Fox News (until today Trump's favourite network) have warned against following Trump's example:

He's now "looking for a new outlet".
I think he's running out of people who haven't contradicted his BS.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Even Fox News (until today Trump's favourite network) have warned against following Trump's example:

I’m not really that bothered about who’s in Trumps good book, I’m interested in what he has medically approving for use on Covid 19

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
“ So CNN are too left wing to be trusted? “
Who’s talking about wings?
I couldn’t give a damn. Left wing, right wing, chicken wing.

·
Administrator
87,034 Posts

OAN have applied for the position previously ;)

Although recently he hasn't been too impressed by some of their questions at the briefings :devilish:

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Coming soon Trump News Corp© - the only way he'll be sure of hearing what he wants.
Of course, all other news in the universe will be FAKE.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
“ So CNN are too left wing to be trusted? “
Who’s talking about wings?
I couldn’t give a damn. Left wing, right wing, chicken wing.

Well you obviously do give a damn,as you dismissed a CNN report on the basis that they're 'not going to have anything positive to say about Trump ' and 'fake news'

4201 - 4220 of 4321 Posts