Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4081 - 4100 of 4126 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Trump has said does not owe anything to the Kurds, despite their actions fighting ISIS, as the Kurds didn't help at Normandy! Could someone give me a dig in the ribs as I feel as I'm having one of those disturbing nightmares that I cannot wake from.
Even by the somewhat bizarre standards of Trump, this one does seem a little odd.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
And Erdogan threatens to open the EU border gates to the 3.5 million Syrian refugees.

What a crazy world we live in.

Trump and Normandy.....what a lunatic !!

Nothing shocks me anymore..... diplomacy is dead.

If we can all now accept that we are living in an asylum then when any crumb of common sense appears we can grasp it as a bonus.

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
Congratulations President Trump on tweeting that picture :thumbs:

Excellent skills Pelosi on using it :EVIL:

* :lol: *

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
He's raging:

Donald J. Trump said:
So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

Greta then updated her status to the following:

Greta Thunberg said:
A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

Quality :D

:devilish:

·
Registered
24 Posts
You have to say that whoever did the early years brainwashing of the Greta child, certainly did a good job.
I do wonder what will become of her in 20 years time.

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts
I haven't been following the process. But from what I read, it will make no difference whatsoever. :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
45,311 Posts
Two thirds supermajority required to convict, wonder if the Dems think they can do it? Its going to look bad for them if they can't. They've done nothing but obstruct ever since Trump got sworn in, and as we know from the UK election, it doesn't go down well with the working-class electorate, which the Democrats have historically relied on to win elections.

·
Vendor
45,311 Posts
And if they succeed, they're going to get Mike Pence for a year.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Somebody needs to take their nose out of Fox News for a minute to see what obstruction looks like.

He's being impeached so that his unconstitutional and unlawful activities don't become normalised in the Presidency. It's the principle that matters, not his removal.

·
Vendor
45,311 Posts
Somebody needs to take their nose out of Fox News for a minute to see what obstruction looks like.

He's being impeached so that his unconstitutional and unlawful activities don't become normalised in the Presidency. It's the principle that matters, not his removal.
The principle is that the president sets the agenda, usually. The big stuff he was elected to do, almost all of it has been obstructed. It's going to look bad for the Democrats come election time.

He hasn't been convicted yet, let's see if the Senate really does think his activities are unconstitutional and unlawful. I do wonder if the Republicans will nominate Trump again though once all this is over, even if it goes his way. It doesn't seem a given anymore.

4081 - 4100 of 4126 Posts