Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have tried searching about this but think i've confused myself even more!
Just picked up my brera (second hand) and it has the sat nav headunit and from what i can make out the bose speaker option. now, on the headunit, greyed out so i cant select it is the CDC option? does this mean that the car once had a changer, but now removed? anyone know how much the cd changer is?

also, i dont seem to be able to find a straight answer, if the brera has the sat nav headunit, can i get an Ipod connection for it? if so can you control the ipod through the headunit/steering wheel?

can anyone recommend a good place to go to get the ipod connector fitted, im in hampshire

thanks in advance!

N

·
0 Posts
CD Changer is on the RHS of the boot and is fitted
behind the boot trim. So unless these is a protruding
bit of trim with a hole in it, no.

The SatNav is a beast all of it's own. Not sure about
compatibility with the Blaupunkt CD Changer or
the alternative iPod connectors (Of which there are at least 3)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well i've a GT with Connectnav also, the cd changer is from Blaupunkt and its on the boot on the left side hidding behind a lid, dont know if any Blaupunkt cd changer will work but i assume so, it seems that Blaupunkt also designs the Connectnav.

The connect nav is great, works very well, just not happy that doesnt have bluetooth, seems hard to connect the Ipod to it also, still there might be a mod to do so.

As for the he cd changer being freyed out, dont really knwo 1st check to see if you actually have one, if not well might be that its greyed due that its not available, if you actually have one, might be a lose plug or damaged cable somewhere.

Hope it helps,

Regards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts