Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39,044 Posts
It is a nice motor. The perfect colour combo for me. :cool:

Shame the seller knows little about the car he is selling.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,545 Posts
perhaps the Cup tag was used to get peoples attention and check the ad out because there is no mention of it being a Cup in the ad text or even the ltd edition number :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Slightly ambitious price, but not ridiculous!

Us GTV owners should not be taling the prices down!! :)

Nice car in that advert.

G

·
the guys a hopeful and has priced the car based upon Cup prices and also traders prices.....

I would bet that n a months time it is still sat up for sale

What's a 'fatboy' interior BTW :confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
not too keen on the all red interior, wish it had come up before i bought my TS mind :rolleyes:

lower milage and the V6!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Is it yours! markos?:eek:
Ha ha, no!

Whilst I love my red leather – or LEATHER as this seller might describe it :lol:– I really don't like the red style interior (dash/door cards) :eek:

Is this a private sale or trade? The ad says private, but the price 'includes VAT'? And has it three previous owners or is the seller the third? Does the ad say whether the car is 6-speed? For the sake of £50 I might be inclined to get a new MOT on it too.

I do kind of get the impression the seller doesn't actually know the car that well. 'Fatboys'? WTF. A pic of the sill? Yeah, great idea.

I've no problem with a seller asking for top money if the car is a top example, but the ad ought to explain and show just what a good example it is, and for me the car looks wet and dirty; just wait for a dry day and get some decent pics please!

·
Registered
396 Posts
not 100% convinced thats a 2001 car, notice it hasn,t got the extra pininfarina badge on the side?
hasn't got the Cup nor even the 3.0 24v badge on the boot, either. And if it were a Cup why would it need "Additional spoiler fitted"?

something a bit fishy with this ad.

·
Registered
12,862 Posts
not 100% convinced thats a 2001 car, notice it hasn,t got the extra pininfarina badge on the side?
Badges get stolen....;).....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts