Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, whilst trying to carefully park my beautiful car at the supermarket, as I reversed into the space I had lined up, some idiot drove right up to the front of my car and mouthed abuse at me for not parking quicker. He ****ed me right off.:rant: It was rude and impatient. Fortunately for me (but not for him) I caught up with the ignorant moron as he d parked up by the cash point. I tapped on his window and requested that in future he refrain from harrassing a fellow road user in order to get where he wanted. :tut: I think I shocked him, I was polite but firm and he apologised. He told me I should have parked quicker, I asked him why? And further asked him if he knew how long I d been driving? I implied that I am a new driver and to my surprise he apologised. Either he apologised because he realised he was wrong or he was fascinated by my 32HH breasts :wow: either way the issued was resolved. Afterwards I wondered, was that qa silly thing for me to do or should there be more of it?

M

·
0 Posts
I can't begin to imagine what 32HH looks like. :eek:

No matter. You did the right thing in challenging boorish behaviour. Must have struck home or the apology would not have been forthcoming. Well done. :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Mike, I do tend to deploy them in situations that I feel may benefit. As a girl who serves her country and therefore very much in touch with right and wrong and manners, I find when telling a man off who is clearly bigger and stronger than me,just the slightest hint of a curvaceous mammary or even the pink edge of a chocolate brown nipple can often distract him and subdue as his mind wanders and an apology usually follows, my large but pert naturally rounded udders can defuse the most tense of situations, especially when accompanied by a slight twinkle and the moistening of the lips (both sets)......****, I m turning in to Barbara cartland......anyway, do you think using feminine wiles is cheating?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Typical bully, giving it loads cos he though he'd never have to see you again :rant:

Well done for making him think twice :thumbs:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thank you Mike, I do tend to deploy them in situations that I feel may benefit. As a girl who serves her country and therefore very much in touch with right and wrong and manners, I find when telling a man off who is clearly bigger and stronger than me,just the slightest hint of a curvaceous mammary or even the pink edge of a chocolate brown nipple can often distract him and subdue as his mind wanders and an apology usually follows, my large but pert naturally rounded udders can defuse the most tense of situations, especially when accompanied by a slight twinkle and the moistening of the lips (both sets)......****, I m turning in to Barbara cartland
I can't quite imagine what you're describing...pics would help :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I have been under the impression that all of us that have Alfas are already well endowed with wonderfully wonderful love bits unlike rival car owners who need their cars (porsche etc) to make up for a lack of sex appeal. You gents, please reassure me that you are all v v handsome and are hung like swedish yak? That always what I imagine when I see a gentleman fly past in an Alfa. I m new to this forum but think I may attend a meet to check out the talent.....how would you deal with an impatient LADY driver?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm just trying to get as many details as possible so I can make an informed decision of the topic at hand...I know these questions can be difficult but someone has to ask them!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well, I have been under the impression that all of us that have Alfas are already well endowed with wonderfully wonderful love bits unlike rival car owners who need their cars (porsche etc) to make up for a lack of sex appeal. You gents, please reassure me that you are all v v handsome and are hung like swedish yak?
I ain't cutting half it off for anyone :eek: :eek:

That always what I imagine when I see a gentleman fly past in an Alfa. I m new to this forum but think I may attend a meet to check out the talent.....how would you deal with an impatient LADY driver?
A good spanking would be the best idea but we don't live in the 1950's anymore :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't tease!

ok, tease, over the bonnet or over your knee? Panties on or off? (as if you need the encouragment!) Why does this forum (I only joined to find out about changing my cam belt and now I m being thoroughly naughty - how did that happen?):p

·
Registered
689 Posts
don't tease!

ok, tease, over the bonnet or over your knee? Panties on or off? (as if you need the encouragment!) Why does this forum (I only joined to find out about changing my cam belt and now I m being thoroughly naughty - how did that happen?):p
:eek: :inlove: :eek: :inlove: :eek: Saturday night lewdness :D

I might have to nip off before I embarrass myself :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
:tut::tut:
There'll be a mod over soon to
turn a hose on you all

Haven't you lot had enough cold
water poured over you yet?

:lol:

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
I can't begin to imagine what 32HH looks like. :eek:
I think most of us have a capable imagination. :)

Irrespective of that, deployed or whatever, well done for having a go back at such a wazack.

I'll take a cold shower after the rest of the thread!:eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry Nev, I will endeavour to stop, erm.......well......Nev, I dont know how....I guess the only way is to put the glass of wine down and switch this and myself off, or get a back to the thread of dealing with rude and impatient drivers...anyone?

too late, I ve ruined the mood......

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:p it was nt me, you didn t see me do it. Honest.......I was just over there, never touched it, didnt see what happened neither mister,

1 - 20 of 735 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.