Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Composite Workshop Manual - Models 105 & 115. It's the official AR Factory manual...

...and we are trying to get 10 people together to get a bulk purchase.
Anyone want one?
Could do with a quick answer please.
It's going to be about £35-£40 per copy.
Ta.

A reprint of the European factory composite manual. This book includes the Giulia 105 Mechanical Workshop Manual (engine, clutch & gearbox), together with publications covering prop shaft, rear axle, suspension, ATE brake system, front suspension & geometry, body and paint. SPICA fuel injection and LSD axles are NOT covered. Whilst written for the 1600, much of the information is relevant to the 1300, 1750 & 2000 models.

360 pages, English text.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Re: Composite Workshop Manual - Models 105 & 115. It's the official AR Factory manual...

count me in on this one chap's,as mine's in bits 'n' lying around

mark..........
:D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Composite Workshop Manual - Models 105 & 115. It's the official AR Factory manual...

Excellent! That's 7 so far.
Anymore for anymore?
:D
Cheers Mark - I will keep you posted on how this is going.
;)

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

OK! We have our gang!
:cool:
I will keep you posted on what happens next.
;)

·
Registered
472 Posts

RicksAlfas said:
...SPICA fuel injection and LSD axles are NOT covered.
The AROC-USA Technical Library has this info, and a whole lot more, if anyone needs it. For details, drop me a line at [email protected] .

·
Registered
6,334 Posts

Which SPICA manuals do you have available? I've cobbled together a little collection, but I'd love to add to it.
--Toronto

·
Registered
472 Posts

All the years that the Spica system was used, 1969-1981, with one manual for each model year. In addition, there's a Spica system description manual and a Spica pump overhaul/calibration manual.
A fellow Alfista has written two marvelous Spica manuals, one for diagnostics and fixes and the other for the electric fuel pump supply system. The last two manuals are available electronically for free while all the others can be had in hardcopy for the cost of copying and shipping.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hello
Please would the two people who said they were interested check their private messages and confirm back to me that they understand what I have asked them to do.
Many thanks
Rick
;)

·
Registered
882 Posts

Rick thanks for putting me and the other's on to .that red 105 bible,came to today.very impressed with it cannot wait to put it use.will cover pages in plastic at some point that way no mucky printson it...

mark.......... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts