Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imported an ALFA-ROMEO GT 2007/03 from Japan to New Zealand.

I need to produce a statement of compliance to show the New Zealand transport authorities that the car meets the standards required before it can be used on New Zealand roads. The statement lists the standards to which a vehicle was certified when it was manufactured. To be accepted as evidence the statement:
- must come from an authorised representative of a vehicle manufacturer, and
- list standards that are in New Zealand rules and regulations.

I have tried Fiat Chrysler NZ without success. They asked Alfa's head of compliance to provide the statement of compliance, but he never responded.

Do any of the forum members know of the name and contact details of someone at Alfa Romeo who could help me get a statement of compliance, please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contact Alfa Romeo in Italy

I need to contact Alfa Romeo in Italy to get a certificate of compliance. Can anyone provide me with a name and email address there of someone who might help me, please?

·
Registered
77 Posts
we needed to prove it was euro 4 or euro 5 compliant.

i think it was called a certificate of conformity.

would need to look up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. I am looking at importing a Brera Prodrive from UK to NZ and am interested to know how you got on with the statement of compliance from *****. Can you please let me know if you got one and if so who from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys,

This is the contact info for Certificates of Conformity for Alfa Romeo, pulled from the MIA website:

Alfa Romeo
Bryan Keating
Fiat Chrysler NZ Ltd
P O Box 12075
Penrose
Auckland

T: 09 979 8000
F: 09 979 7960
Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Ian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thansk for the help

Hi Ian. thanks, I have emailed Bryan just now and will phone him Wednesday morning his time, later today mine as i am in London this week!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts