Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just had a forum member call round and take a shed full of GTV parts, nice to meet you Dave, unfortunately his estate was so full he couldn't take the exhaust, it got surface rust here and there and looks a bit tatty but no holes and should serve for a long time, anyway if no one needs it it's going to the scrap yard, I'm in Derby, pick up only,please PM me if you want it.

Also I have a bonnet and both bumpers, red, paint a bit faded but no cracks etc, I will keep them for a few weeks but they will go in the skip if no one needs them, pick up only, I don't want any money for them.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i bet that cost you a few £££ 15years ago, it will be very :cool: when its done, who are you getting your respray done by?
A friend luckily, he has set up a spray booth at his home so it's not going to be as expensive as it might have been, yes it was in great condition when I got it and cost a few k :), I used it as my daily driver for ten years and i guess slowly lost interest in it, but now 944's are slowly heading towards classic status its worth making good again, great car to drive, no power steering or anything girly like that :).

·
Registered
950 Posts
I saw the 944 in the flesh and i think it will come up great. Many thanks for the shed/estate load of parts that you gave me. I am really hoping the doors will come in very handy. It was a bit hairy on the journey back to Manchester over the hills with the fog last night but back sound at 7pm.
Many thanks again Mark, your a gent....

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw the 944 in the flesh and i think it will come up great. Many thanks for the shed/estate load of parts that you gave me. I am really hoping the doors will come in very handy. It was a bit hairy on the journey back to Manchester over the hills with the fog last night but back sound at 7pm.
Many thanks again Mark, your a gent....
All the best Dave, post some photos when youv'e finished your GTV:thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts