Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, just finished negotiations and I am Proud to say :lol: , that on Sat 27th I am travelling to Surrey :rolleyes: to pick up a mint 166 Super, yes I am slightly potty and the Home Secretary thinks I've lost the plot :confused: and am going through my Manopause, but she is beautiful :inlove: . If you want to see some pics I have posted on the Technical 166 Forum. Looking forward to showing off with the new Alfa and our GTV replacement the 156 twinny.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all, 6am central station Sat morning £2000 in inside pocket, 9.00ish kingscross, tube across London village to Waterloo 9.45, then 10.15 train to Witley in Surrey arrived 11.09, met Colin the car trader and saw MY 166 Super, slightly more scuffs and stone chips than showed in the pics but for an 8 year old nowt at all, the interior proved to be in almost showroom condition, then the test drive, paid my dosh over quick smart and at 12.30 fled back North, just incase somebody tried to pinch her off me. She appears to be even better than I had hoped, and now has 50k on the clock, one owner from new + me, and a stamp in the book every year, first thing to do I think is the cam belt, but it will have to wait until my overtime hours build up and the 156 twinny has had her belts done, all in all a very very nice weekend. Then the wife spots a SZ parked next to her in the Sage car park, its an Omen from the Gods, we will get a SZ one day. :lol: :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts