Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals

As the title suggests, I am coming home for Xmas and New Year ( Paignton). I just bought me a 1996 146Ti here in SA and will be looking for a few bits and bobs for the car ( mostly cosmetic , as the sun here is a car killer). Can any of you point me in the direction of a good breakers yard in the area (Totnes, Dartmouth Torbay, perhaps as far as Newton Abbott). Remember I is gonna be at the mercy of public transport.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ta

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Guys and Gals

As the title suggests, comming home ( Paignton ) for Xmas and New Year. Have just bought a 146ti here in SA and will be looking for a few bits and bobs ( mostly cosmetic, as the sun here is a car killer) for the car. could any of you point me towards a breakers yard in the area ( Totnes, Dartmouth, Torbay, maybe even Newton Abbott or Plymouth) where I can go and have a mosey around. Remember I is gonna be dependant on public transport.

Any help would be appreciated

TA

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got no flippin choice have I????

J

·
0 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals

As the title suggests, comming home ( Paignton ) for Xmas and New Year. Have just bought a 146ti here in SA and will be looking for a few bits and bobs ( mostly cosmetic, as the sun here is a car killer) for the car. could any of you point me towards a breakers yard in the area ( Totnes, Dartmouth, Torbay, maybe even Newton Abbott or Plymouth) where I can go and have a mosey around. Remember I is gonna be dependant on public transport.

Any help would be appreciated

TA
Hiya,

Well you will notice the difference in Temp when you get back, put kindly it is bloody freezing here currently :lol:

TBH i am not sure of any Alfa breakers in the Devon area, it might be worth having a chat with Autolusso, Pud237 is on here, might be worth dropping him a PM ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mike that is starting point at least.

Regards
Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts