Alfa Romeo Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
Good to see re-runs of some great comedy at the moment, and usually 2 episodes at a time.
'Cuckoo' this week on the BBC, and 'Spaced' on Channel 4.
Anything to avoid the saturation coverage of you know what has to be a good thing.

Reactions: Scudetto

·
Registered
64 Posts
Recently rewatched black books and spaced... me and my better half are working through modern family... my guilty pleasure is sas who dares wins. Normally we’d watch a movie or two through the week but the screen time has definitely increased during lockdown. Think the kids are quite happy with that as well!!!

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
Charlie Brooker's a very funny guy. Loved all of his review shows.

Reactions: Scudetto and ronan

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Recently I've been watching Who Said That?, a DIY comedy panel show on YouTube which is quite enjoyable even though I usually have to Google some of the guests. It's presented by Mark Olver who I also had to Google.

I've also been catching up on Richard Herring's RHLSTP video podcasts. I don't like Herring very much but he has some stonking guests.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,899 Posts
It’s on at the moment, but The Inbetweeners still makes me laugh. Relentless quips. :)

Reactions: ronan

·
Registered
13,078 Posts
Jack Whitehall's Bad education is being shown again by BBC Three but by BBC one, during the week. Great character based situation comedy.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts