Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
I am a 145 cloverleaf owner and new to forum.
It looks good so far and full of Alfa nuts like me.
Now, if I can just warm my hands a little after washing the car then I may use site some more.

Bye for now

Clover97

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Clover97. Welcome to AO. :)

I suggest that you pop back outside and take some pictures of your car while its nice a clean and post them here for us all to see. ;)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
'Ello' Clover 97, good that you have joined the clan! As your hands are now warm, would you like to assist me replacing constant-velocity boot on drive shaft? Storm-ran-over branch split boot!! MS3 grease now pukking out. Oh, by the way, it's 'me' runabout,1.4 Pug. £7 for the cambelt, greased metal ball race idler bearings, job done.100k 0n the clock. Bit of nonsense to welcome you to the circus!! Z.F.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Great Stuff, Was only joking about the boot job of course---- thought you would appreciate a light hearted welcome!! Now, Alfa/Brakes, bleeding the system, 147 with ABS I've heard various methods, still not 100% sure of the absolute correct method. Don't want to risk the seal/lip reversing probs. I have read about. Comments welcome. Cheers Z.F.

·
Administrator
45,052 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I recommend washing with warm water in future, to stave off the frostbite ;)

·
Administrator
60,074 Posts
Hi Clover97, glad you found us:) great site with even greater people, hope you enjoy it.:) Got to wash my alfa tomorrow, bit chilly out here but she needs a wash too. Alfa nuts rule:lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts