Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in going to Colchester Zoo on Sunday the 11 July 2010 :)

Admission Prices

Prices are as the link above :thumbs:

How to get here by Car:

Colchester Zoo is located just south of Colchester. Take the A1124 exit (Junction 26) off the main A12 following the brown elephant signs.

From the M25: About 40 minutes from Junction 28 of the M25 to reach the A12.

From Southend: About 1 hour’s journey, 40 miles using A127 and A130 to reach the A12.

From Hertfordshire: About 1 hour’s journey – 50 miles using A414 or A120 to reach the A12.

From Stansted Airport: About 50 minutes journey, 30 miles using A120 to reach the A12. For car hire from Stansted Airport Budget Car Rental Stansted Airport London - Car Hire Stansted Airport UK

Click here to get directions by putting in your own postcode in the box provided.

Colchester Zoo is situated on Maldon Road in Stanway.

Car parking is free and disabled car parking spaces are available close to the zoo entrance. NB Blue badges must be displayed to use the disabled parking area
More details will follow once we've sorted out who would be interested in going ?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. baby278278

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,611 Posts
3. Lookin good. (More certain if Mr B agrees to tow mine down to Colchester to help save my fuel money the planet) :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
If England don't reach the final I'll be there:rolleyes: Don't take this the wrong way miss 278 but, god I hope I'm not there! :lol:

I got locked in Colchester Zoo last time I went! :cry:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll do a proper event thread this evening then :D

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,611 Posts
looks like Mr B will be towing a train of me and lewi!

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Oh, and it looks like we might be in the Audi..........

Don't worry, I've got some Alfa badges to sacrilegiously stick on it! :cheese:

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Go on then. You can meet all my rabble!
Oh, and it looks like we might be in the Audi..........

Don't worry, I've got some Alfa badges to sacrilegiously stick on it! :cheese:

Good lad. :thumbs: ...but you'll have to be at the back of any convoy and park somewhere not too close :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts