Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.
has anyone had the coilover kit from autodelta as i was thinking of doing an overhaul on suspension, bushes and brakes while im at it.
i like the idea of having complete control over the ride so i can adjust to suit my mood.

they seem quite pricey but look good kit, just wanted to know more about them.

thanks simon

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Having tested both extensively on road and track I would prefer the adjustable kit over the non adjustable ones which are totally diferent design (and possibly base design manufacturer) since its :

a) stainless steel
and
b) adjustable.
c) much more sophisticated in terms of actual damping capabiltities with external reservoirs.

I found their Sportline Corse kit for my GTA very good, both for road use and for track days.

They are way better than oem in every way, comfort, control, handling.
Some folks on here did have to replace a non adjustable damper under warrenty, but I certainly have been giving my adjustable Sportline Corses some grief on Type-R track day tyres and they seem well up for it, easily able to absorb the much higher energy caused by the huge increase in grip of these tyres.

Cheers,
TB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice TB , im definitely going to get some, are there any other makes i need to consider , there are lots of different brands

thanks

simon

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
There are tons of other ones, possibly Bilstein, and KW V2's being worth investigating, Eibach do some too, and FKs are at the economical end.
Forum search should track down more.

·
Registered
895 Posts
May i also suggest Intrax? We've had great results with them on 156's and 147's in Greece, for public road and track use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts