Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon my drive to work on a morning I have to join the A12 and it’s always bloody busy. This morning, for once, it didn’t seem over the top busy , which was good, so there I am coming down the slip road in Greg behind this really old bloke in his Fiesta doing about 30mph to join the motor way, **** this I think to myself and as soon as the hatchings clear I join.

Not wanting to be stuck behind this oldie, which has a Lorry in front of him, I steam straight into the outside lane behind a bloke in a Merc! So I’m behind and he is overtaking this lorry really slow so I get closer to him, not really really close but close enough for him to see I want him to move....we get passed the lorry there’s a nice clear gap and he doesn’t go over, I get a little closer to him, the guys not even doing 70, so he finally decides to move over...:eek: There was a bloody Micra in his way which he was extremely close to hitting! Noob I think to myself, we get passed the Micra and he finally gets into the inside lane. I look across to this guy in his Merc and that’s right he is giving me the coffee bean shake (****@ sign to anyone else)! It’s not my fault he nearly wiped this Micra out, he has mirrors and eyes he can see, I was there happily driving along to work and he got in my way. He continues to give me the sign as I can see him in my mirror, so I drive off laughing to myself thinking I really made his day!
Had he had moved over earlier it would have made everyone’s life easier! Give the coffee bean shake again Mr Moody man in your stupid ugly Merc and your life won’t be worth living! :mad: You cant give a girl the ****@ sign , that’s naughty :tut: :tut: :tut:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Yes and it's technically incorrect as well!

The wrist movement is all wrong, unless you're doing it to someone else. :lol: :tut:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Oooh'Er' Baby glad I have decided to cease motoring as I approach my seventh decade otherwise you might eat me up and spit me out in a load of crumbs if I were to meet you in my rear view on the Queen's Highways!:D
Just look for an old git with a Fear Naught sticker badge on a brown, red,green background in the rear window, and make allowances if you do please?:inlove:

N

·
0 Posts
Wot, no headlight flashes or keeping your indicator on? :confused:

No wonder he didn't understand you wanted to pass! :rolleyes:

You need to start driving Gallic stylee!! :D

;) :lol:

The wrist movement is all wrong, unless you're doing it to someone else. :lol: :tut:

Cat stabbin' ? :confused:

H

·
0 Posts
:eek: Katy and you used to be such a nice young lady till you started driving Alfa's :lol: :cheese: :lol:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
S

·
0 Posts

The Dutch method?

Anyway. Bloody German car drivers mumble grumble always sitting in the outside lane. I just give up and undertake them. Dangerous, illegal, idiotic etc yes, but better than looking at the rear of a C180 doing 65mph for 15 miles.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
The Dutch method?

Anyway. Bloody German car drivers mumble grumble always sitting in the outside lane. I just give up and undertake them. Dangerous, illegal, idiotic etc yes, but better than looking at the rear of a C180 doing 65mph for 15 miles.
I find undertaking near enough impossible not to do heading into Belfast as people start to freak out and slow to a standstill everytime they see more than 2 lanes over here.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Just seen this on a Merc Forum.

"There I was just driving to work having my morning rub to clear the tubes since the maid wouldn't oblige this time, when some upstart in an Alfa starts chasing me up the motorway! Almost pulled it off as I tried to tell them what I was doing":lol::lol:

apologies if mentions of tubes offends

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Women Drivers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts

"There I was just driving to work having my morning rub to clear the tubes since the maid wouldn't oblige this time, when some upstart in an Alfa starts chasing me up the motorway! Almost pulled it off as I tried to tell them what I was doing":lol::lol:

:cheese::cheese:

like it:lol:

V

·
0 Posts

and i thought stelvio had an aston not a merc :bang head: :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts