Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently in negotiations to part ex my g in for a sportiva nav
i was originally going for etna black again but have now seen this new blue they are doing on 2014 cars

my question is has any body got this and is it standing up well?
as my alfa red mito shed its paint after 3 months old and i don't fancy that again

·
Registered
165 Posts
Had mine 2.5 months, done 3000 miles of mixed driving, mainly motorway and [touch wood] no chips yet!

·
Registered
71 Posts
For the alfa red, i think that has improved a lot... I had alfa red on my mito for 3 years without issues. I have it on my new giulietta and it still looks brand new after 5000 km.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

R

·
0 Posts
Looks great when new, but is one of those colours that easily shows up any tiny scratch or swirl marks, so be careful when washing her.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Cobalt Blue looks great, I was going to go for Alfa Red until I saw the blue - only done a few hundred miles, so obviously no chips or anything, but it does look nice...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have now done almost 10,000 of mixed driving and thus far no chips , good job as when I tried to order a touch up kit just in case and there wasn't one available for colbolto blue, that was a couple of months back so may have changed now.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
If it's a new order, then note that "Sportiva Nav" is no longer available, and is being replaced with the similar (but not identical) "QV Line" trim level.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts