Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am in need of an OEM clutch pedal rubber either new or in great used condition.
Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
I got brand new Brake and Clutch Rubbers from eBay but it was some time ago. Don't know if they are still available from the Dealers.

There are a few people breaking GTV's on here at the moment, could well pay you to trawl through the Threads and send a PM or two.

Another good possibility is to contact Autolusso, drop Pud237 a PM, pretty sure that he will be able to help.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I might be wrong about this but I think the brake and throttle rubbers are the same and resonably inexpensive and easy to change. The throttle (if I'm right), is moulded direct to the pedal and requires entire pedal replacement when it becomes worn

·
Registered
949 Posts
The pedal rubbers can be replaced for brake and clutch (same) for about 5 or 6 quid from the dealers. The accelerator pedal is also replaceable and from memory a bit cheaper

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know it may be a lot to ask but part availability here does not exist for these cars. Would anyone be willing to purchase and ship out to me. I can remit with Paypal and can compensate a little for your time.

Cheers

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
I use skateboard griptape instead of rubbers :thumbs: I'm unsure if you can use it in Canada though. When it wears out, strip it off and apply some more.

For me it lasts about 8-12 months per application and find the pedals that wear the most are accelerator and clutch, still on my original application on the brake pedal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still haven't been able to locate this simple little part. Would really like to get one if I can. Being in Canada is no help I know but is there anyone who can help me out with this???
Please!

Cheers

·
Registered
322 Posts
There are pedal rubbers for sale on uk ebay and the seller is willing to send abroad just drop them an email i am sure they will sort you out. If not i will purchase and send to you

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much for your help. For some reason I could not find on ebay I have ordered and will await arrival.
Thanks again for offering your help and pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks mitch166 for posting the link. Not to good at this computer lark i have only just figured out what tbh means haha. So putting a link is light years away.Much better a things i can put my hands on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts