Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone find this really uncomfortable? Are there any mods availablewithout getting the hacksaw out:lol:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
only car i had driven with one b4 was the other halfs clio. The MiTo one took me a few drives to get used to but I am good with it now, not yet done a long run so will let you knoiw if it becomes horrid for my 6ft3 frame

R

·
0 Posts
works well on the 147! Try driving a Ford Fiesta, there's nowhere to put your foot and you ride the clutch all day! Awful:vomit:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
i love it, fits me perfectly. im 5'10

R

·
0 Posts
my last 2 cars we Fiesta's and I know what you mean with ridding the clutch!
Well, where do you put your left foot when you're not pressing the clutch? On the Alfa you go to the left, in a Fiesta you either float on the pedal or have to deliberately come off of the pedal and go underneath it. I had a fiesta for 3 weeks whilst my Alfa was being repaired and it just wasn't as refined. Dont get me wrong I loved my old Focus but the Fiesta felt really cramped.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I have to agree with 'dinomito' and 'tess' (I'm only 5'4") it perfect for me, but my other half at 6' 1" finds it useless and puts his left foot under the clutch pedel for comfort.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I'm 5'7 and sit quite far back but still find the footrest a bit too close & steep, would prefer it a little further away, but getting used to it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts