Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving the GTV today and noticed that there was a noticeable clunk from the rear when I braked in slow traffic? I was talking on my bluetooth earpiece with the radio off when I first noticed the clunk under braking. What would be causing this?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'd check it out ASAP just to make sure that it's a small thing, bra. I've read some horror stories about GTV rear suspension repair costs.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suspension is rock solid. New rear components and the subframe is tight as a tiger. New spring pan bushes and the works.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
More importantly...you have a bluetooth earpiece?:eek:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I was driving the GTV today and noticed that there was a noticeable clunk from the rear when I braked in slow traffic? I was talking on my bluetooth earpiece with the radio off when I first noticed the clunk under braking. What would be causing this?
Its probably the heat. What you need to do is stop somewhere you have lot of space, then open the boot and then......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Jirre you guys are funny, just snorted some coffee through my nose...

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have a look Springbok.

Lance incase you forgot they confiscate your phone in Cape Town. I'm on the phone several times in one journey!

The rest of you: the klippies is up, the wife is out of the boot and I'll check the caliper tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Lmfao... Ok sorry guys I had a bit of a troll session yesterday...don't stress though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts