Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Premio Members

Just to let you know that the latest 23 members that signed up to the AO Club and submitted theor delivery address have not yet received their club welcome packs. This is because we are waiting for new tax disc holders to arrive as the first batch had smears most probably as I rushed them through.

I hope to send out again with the next 2 weeks/as soon as they arrive with us.

Regards,

Ian Bowles

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
ian

when we rejoin do we get any packs.....i would love a tax disc holder, can i buy one please

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,572 Posts
Ian i would like a tax disc holder too as long as its self adhesive, the non adhesive ones are poo and dont stick to the screen

on a slightly related subject, is there any news on the redesigned AO member keytag things?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I joined , but didnt submit my address :eek: where do i do it ?? i would love some new stickers and a tax disc holder too :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Thanks Kurzon , i followed the link and my address was already filled in for me .I must have done it when i bought my Premio pack a few years ago :)

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All Premio club members that have submitted their preferred postal address at AO Club will have their club welcome packs delivered by the 30th of June :thumbs:

Thanks for your patience and support

Regards,

Ian Bowles

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hi ian...any news on when AO tax disc holders will be available please??

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Ian i would like a tax disc holder too as long as its self adhesive, the non adhesive ones are poo and dont stick to the screen

on a slightly related subject, is there any news on the redesigned AO member keytag things?
all the non adhesive ones iv had stick to the screen, you have to clean your screen as well as the car lazy ar$e:D;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just to add to this thread, I joined up about 4 weeks ago and have yet to get my pack, is there still a problem with delivery?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.