Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday September 4th 2016, set in the lovely picturesque grounds of Himley Hall Dudley West Midlands DY3 4DF.

There is the opportunity for us to have an Official Alfa Romeo Owners West Mids Club stand at the very popular Classic and Vintage Car and Truck show. This truly is a fabulous family day out for all . . .

If enough interest i will book a stand early provisionally - Im lead to believe its just £3.50 per exhibitor for a Parking Display pass. General Public is £8pp, Unders 14s £4 and a family entry would be £24 for 2 Adults with 2 Children.

I will post more details as i get them, and if enough interest i will add to our events section on Facebook...

Those interested please put your names down below, and i will need confirmation at the June/July meets with your £3.50!

Thanks
Best Regards Villans.

1. Alan Perrins - 159 Ti ( Red )
2. Russell Jones - Brera ( Red )
3. Lee Gubbins - Brera S ( Red )
4. Darrell Yates - Guiletta ( Grey )
5. A6 - GTV V6 ( Grey )
6. Jason Adderley GTV V6 (Blue)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sunday September 4th 2016, set in the lovely picturesque grounds of Himley Hall Dudley West Midlands DY3 4DF.

There is the opportunity for us to have an Official Alfa Romeo Owners West Mids Club stand at the very popular Classic and Vintage Car and Truck show. This truly is a fabulous family day out for all . . .

If enough interest i will book a stand early provisionally - Im lead to believe its just £3.50 per exhibitor for a Parking Display pass. General Public is £8pp, Unders 14s £4 and a family entry would be £24 for 2 Adults with 2 Children.

I will post more details as i get them, and if enough interest i will add to our events section on Facebook...

Those interested please put your names down below, and i will need confirmation at the June/July meets with your £3.50!

Thanks
Best Regards Villans.
count us in, 2 x cars

·
Registered
38 Posts
As I understand it, it's £3.50 +50p postage, also on a club stand it's 3 classics ie pre 1990 to 1 post 1991.

5. CLUBS: Clubs may feature one non classic (ie post 1991) for every three qualifying vehicles

A full list of NAMES, VEHICLES and REGISTRATION NUMBERS of exhibiting vehicles should be sent to the organisers no later than 28 days before the start of the show. Clubs may feature one non classic (ie post 1991) for every three qualifying vehicles . These rules are subject to the discretion of the organisers, please contact if you would like to exhibit but do not meet the criteria. All clubs who have previously attended Transtar Promotions events will continue to be allowed club entry in 2016. Due to space limitations at Weston Park priority will be given to clubs that meet our age rules on Sunday.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can now confirm a club stand for us at Himley Hall in September.

No age restrictions as I have organised direct with organisers. Exact details and booking form available at our next two meets. . . Expect to pay no more than £5 per car for all day. There are some minor common sense rules which I will put together ASAP.

The good news is we are " in " and looking forward to a varied display of cars.

Thanks Villans.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Applications Recieved For Himley Hall Club Stand ; Email [email protected] to submitt your applications please.

Cost £3.50 For Entry Of Car & Driver. £8pp General Public.

4. Darrell Yates - Guiletta ( Grey)
5. A6 - GTV V6 ( Grey )
6. Jason Adderley GTV V6 ( Blue )

·
Registered
95 Posts
Applications Recieved For Himley Hall Club Stand ; Email [email protected] to submitt your applications please.

Cost £3.50 For Entry Of Car & Driver. £8pp General Public.

4. Darrell Yates - Giulietta QV ( Grey)
fixed it for you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Attended Himley Hall Show, only Alfa's there where in the public car park, did everyone decide to go to Bridgnorth instead?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts