Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With immediate effect, we have increased the storage and sending capacity of the AO instant message system, Premio members may now send and store 200 messages per day where previously it was 50 then 100 and now we have increased this to 200 now that we are certain about the redundancy within our system.

This will be great news for big users of instant messages, also we are still trying to cure the problem where some members do not have there messages pruned automatically, please stick in there with us, we will get this resolved as soon as possible. :thumbs:

For those that don't know about any extra features available with a club subscription should visit the below link:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/club/aoclub.php?do=compare_subscriptions

Also if club members could comment on our additonal features on this thread it would be appreciated, obviously without the funds raised through the club we would not have survived online at all, so a big thank you to you all! :thumbs:

Alfisti regards,

Ian Bowles

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Nice one Ian :thumbs:
BraddersGT and Co will be so pleased :lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
200 IM's a day!?!?! :eek::wow::eek:

Lucky if I get one a week! :lol::cheese:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,367 Posts
200 IM's now?

i bet i can still hit the limit :eek:

good work Ian :thumbs: pity the custom smileys dont work but we cant have everything :lol:

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
200 IM's now?

i bet i can still hit the limit :eek:

good work Ian :thumbs: pity the custom smileys dont work but we cant have everything :lol:
I am sure we can get these to work but it would mean adding the code to every single page we have as I do not want to mess with the arrays anymore since I broke it last time we tried this.

It's never a no, we will continue to work on adding and improving our services, this will never stop! :cool:

·
Premium Member
42,851 Posts
hey hey hey HEY......:D ... has christmas come really early or what.....:lol: .... such a pain when ya havae to empty ya message box twice a day.....:p

Nice one Ian....:thumbs:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,367 Posts
I am sure we can get these to work but it would mean adding the code to every single page we have as I do not want to mess with the arrays anymore since I broke it last time we tried this.

It's never a no, we will continue to work on adding and improving our services, this will never stop! :cool:
i can imagine its not high on the list of priorities :lol:

if they get added thats a bonus. if not, well we have managed so far without them, im sure we can carry on the same way :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Thanks for upping the limit. I hit the limit for the first time last week and it was most disconcerting! :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts