Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did all you QV owners sign up to this? If so have you had any benefits from it...or anything for that matter? Joined in Sept and not seen anything from it. No emails, no freebies, not even a magazine or leaflet. Was hoping for a keyring at least.....isn't that a given when you join any club :) Just wondering if this is normal or if my registration has gone wrong somewhere along the line.

thx

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have been a member for 2 or 3 years. Get a magazine about every 3 months. Have you been on the Cloverleaf website.
I don't go on it a lot but I have won a prize in one of their competitions.
It is for all Alfa owners not just Cloverleaf models.

Mike

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
I have won a couple of things in the competitions; Goodwood Driving Motorshow and UKAthletics tickets for Birmingham which was nice. I get the feeling the layout navigation has been rearranged because it was too easy for the moaning folk to create threads to campaign about unhappiness with their cars.It's a brave creation but lacks input from day to day.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
I was at Goodwood FOS with a colleague who owns a Honda and he was impressed with the Hospitality .

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Did all you QV owners sign up to this? If so have you had any benefits from it...or anything for that matter? Joined in Sept and not seen anything from it. No emails, no freebies, not even a magazine or leaflet. Was hoping for a keyring at least.....isn't that a given when you join any club :) Just wondering if this is normal or if my registration has gone wrong somewhere along the line.

thx
Did you get the cloverleaf club pack when you picked up your car?
I have been a member since i had my 147 but got the welcome pack with my G too.

I have had tickets to the moving motor show at Goodwood, 2 years on the trot.
Complementary drinks and ice creams on the Alfa stand was great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts