Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm a mear minow in this sea of treads and posts, but bigfoot can you tell me what different names are???
primo, moderator, super moderator (big boss probably! :lol: )

Etc..

etc..

H

·
0 Posts
Premio and Medio are subscription levels £25 and £15 you get extra pagers and PM's and access to the members lounges :D

Members in Green are Regional Reps that organise meetings all over the country and moderate in their Region lounges.

Moderators, Super Moderators, Admin, Marketing and Region Support are shown in Red.

Moderators can lock delete and generally keep the forum civilised in a limited number of lounges and Super Moderators can do these tasks any where on the forum all moderators can Infract members that do not obey the posting rules of AO 12 Infractions gets a ban time period decided by the Moderator team, no single Mod will hand out a ban with out discussion :)

Admin also in Red keep the techical IT side of the forum going updating and adding new tools, forum features and repairing any bugs found on the system.

AO Marketing also Red deal with the dealerships and Indie service centers and anyone that can be of general use to AO members, this allowed us to have our dealer, Trade and classified sections.

Regional Support (Me) Red I co ordinate the Regional events and help the Rep team organise multi Regional meets and we've had a few big ones so far :) I also moderate all the Regional Lounges.

Hope this has cleared up a few of the :confused: over who's a what and what do they do.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
WOW :wow:

Tony thats' quite an organization.:thumbs:

Thanks a bunch for the info, learnt something again.

I think this is a very well put together forum, keep up the excellent work!! :thumbs: :D

P

·
0 Posts
I must be close to getting another leaf :p

I'm on here morning, noon and night (apparently)

:rolleyes:

H

·
0 Posts
WOW :wow:

Tony thats' quite an organization.:thumbs:

Thanks a bunch for the info, learnt something again.

I think this is a very well put together forum, keep up the excellent work!! :thumbs: :D
I'll just add we're all volunteers we have a great team set up to keep this place the way it is and I personally an proud to be part of that team :)

Oi Pantless and Village Person get a room :tut: :p :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Keep smililing Mr. "Happy Man" ya all doing just great.:D :D

A big :wow: ta-all-ya team members out there:thumbs:

21 - 40 of 55 Posts