Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new Brera, and the dealer fobbed me off with some excuse that the packs were being updated, when I asked about my free membership to the Cloverleaf club.

So a few days later I called the Cloverleaf number and asked how I could get a membership pack, and gave my details, but have heard nothing back! Since then it just rings out, and no-one answers?

Is this normal? Is it a load of crap anyway and not worth missing? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Apparently they did track days which seems to be the only good thing about the cloverleaf club. They stopped these due to the financial times were in. I woudn't be too fussed about it mate.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I recently bought a new Brera, and the dealer fobbed me off with some excuse that the packs were being updated, when I asked about my free membership to the Cloverleaf club.

So a few days later I called the Cloverleaf number and asked how I could get a membership pack, and gave my details, but have heard nothing back! Since then it just rings out, and no-one answers?

Is this normal? Is it a load of crap anyway and not worth missing? :rolleyes:
They sell quite nice watches!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Very expensive for what it is. Join both AO and AR0C for less than the Cloverleaf membership and you'll have more fun.
True...but that's not the point!

The point is... its supposed to be free membership when you buy a new car for 3 years, and a years membership for a nearly new bought from a dealer!

Now i've had my new car for 2 months and have nothing/Nada/nish, which kind of makes a mockery of the whole thing. They shouldn't advertise it as a USP when clearly its a load of ****** that they can't be assed to fulfill... rant over :rolleyes:

(Sorry fella not aimed at you :) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts