Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippee its finally coming!
After waiting 3 weeks and knowing that the car is less than a mile away on Portbury dock for the whole time the GT will be arriving next week.
Awesome :lol:

Does anyone know if there is Aux in on the back of the stereo?
I have a Harman/Kardon Drive&Play Ipod kit to put in.

Tim

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mine too is supposed to arrive sometime next week, I am hoping to collect it next Friday (my current silver Gt is much too easy to keep clean so I am looking forward to hours of keeping the new Black cloverleaf 170 Q2 clean and shiney !)

Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yippee its finally coming!
After waiting 3 weeks and knowing that the car is less than a mile away on Portbury dock for the whole time the GT will be arriving next week.
Awesome :lol:

Does anyone know if there is Aux in on the back of the stereo?
I have a Harman/Kardon Drive&Play Ipod kit to put in.

Tim
Can people stop buying these - I've had mine since July and have enjoyed the fact it's rare, if you all buy one then they'll become common:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Seriously though enjoy the car:thumbs:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mine too is supposed to arrive sometime next week, I am hoping to collect it next Friday (my current silver Gt is much too easy to keep clean so I am looking forward to hours of keeping the new Black cloverleaf 170 Q2 clean and shiney !)

Chris
Mine is due sometime later next week too - possibly Thursday. I might have to wait until Saturday to pick it up though. I can't wait! I'm chewing my fist in anticipation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its Here!!!!

Just been for a spin and Im loving it already.
Im definitely glad I ordered blue now it looks well sexy.
Does anyone know how long it takes to loosen up the engine?
Also Im fiddling with the stereo settings at the mo trying to get it just right. So far treble 0 Bass +1 seems reasonable. Anyone got any recommendations?

Tim

·
Registered
216 Posts
Glad your enjoying it mate. I felt the engine loosen up after about 2K and then again at 12K and now i've done almost 16K and i think it's still loosening up! In short, i think she just gets better and better all the time! As for radio settings, i assume there is the Bose in the Cloverleaf. I guess it's down to personal taste but i tend to keep the bass low (+1) when listening to the radio (because the low level "beds" they play under the news etc.. sounds like someone banging a drum in the boot, and then pump the bass up to about +3 when listening to CDs/MP3s. Like the car though, the stereo loosens up over time as the speakers bed in so you might want to keep checking what sounds best - happy driving!

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Cloverleaf 170 blue wont be here till 1st December !!!!!!!!! Im going insane waiting !!! more than two months wondering if ive made the right colour choice !!!! P.s has anyone connected an Ipod to the
Bose system? I want to get a kit in anticipation !!!!!!!! PPs anyone got any pics of there atlantico beasts !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts