Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK owners have received an invite to join this club by ARUK.

Having received the magazines and membership card I have logged in, confirmed registration and input personal info to enter the holiday competiton.

A dealer in Lincoln are the default choice as preferred dealer unless another is selected from drop down menu. Not easy to spot.

Looks a welcome initiative from Alfa.

http://www.cloverleafclub.co.uk/welcome.aspx

M

·
0 Posts
I think I've messed mine up:( Incorrectly spelled my e-mail address so deactivated it now I can't back on as my password and number now is not known:( . I tried ringing them yesterday but no reply so I'll try again tomorrow:)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Mine arrived this morning.

Going to log on and see what it's all about. :)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much.

It just seems like a marketing 'vehicle' for them to winkle out lots of personal information about you, your interests and when you'll be buying the next car. :rolleyes:

The 'privileges' are to be paid for and the 'forum' doesn't seem to have been uploaded yet. It wouldn't be a patch on AO anyway. ;)

TBH the magazines are full of fluff and no real facts. Looks like a marketing managers dream and as such, very little substance. Very much like a glossy airplane mag. Very well produced and classy but that's about it.

Gets me thinking how much Alfa UK have spent on this, when the investment could have been spent elsewhere in the group....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What Mr. H said !! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much.

It just seems like a marketing 'vehicle' for them to winkle out lots of personal information about you, your interests and when you'll be buying the next car. :rolleyes:

The 'privileges' are to be paid for and the 'forum' doesn't seem to have been uploaded yet. It wouldn't be a patch on AO anyway. ;)

TBH the magazines are full of fluff and no real facts. Looks like a marketing managers dream and as such, very little substance. Very much like a glossy airplane mag. Very well produced and classy but that's about it.

Gets me thinking how much Alfa UK have spent on this, when the investment could have been spent elsewhere in the group....:rolleyes:
that might well be the case but at least ARUK are trying. :)

I thought that there were some interesting points in the mag. Especialy like the New Spider

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Yes - agree about the Spider info and pleased they are making the effort, but I had most of that info from a dealer invite to the launch TBH.
The 'Feel Mad' magazine, although very well produced and photographed wouldn't interest me for too long unless I was sat on a plane... ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Received my welcome pack this morning,logged-on and didn't bother waiting for the e-mail,just cracked on anyway-works fine.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Got my copies in the post this morning.

Agree with comments about lots of style and not too much substance but at least it's something I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts