Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

If you are a Cloverleaf Club member, you may have seen our recent Goodwood Festival of Speed 2011 update.

We are inviting all Cloverleaf Club members on to the Alfa Romeo exhibition stand to join us for a complimentary drink between 8am - 11.30am and 2.30pm - 6pm.

To gain access to the member’s area you will need to show your Cloverleaf Club membership card. If you do not yet have your membership card please PM us with your name and address and we will get one sent out to you.

Thanks,
Tom - Cloverleaf Club

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Thanks, Tom :)

For those of us attending on Thursday: What will Alfa be doing on the Thursday for the Moving Motor Show? Any chance of getting to see the 4C concept?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Tom,

Can you explain who actually gets the complimentary tickets to access the Festival and who doesn't?

I don't need any but it seems as if it is pot luck or just a lottery!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Thanks, Tom :)

For those of us attending on Thursday: What will Alfa be doing on the Thursday for the Moving Motor Show? Any chance of getting to see the 4C concept?
Tom,

Can you explain who actually gets the complimentary tickets to access the Festival and who doesn't?

I don't need any but it seems as if it is pot luck or just a lottery!
Hello, Tom?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Not sure about the above questions but just wanted to say thank you to Alfa for the tickets and complimentary drinks (the food was a little elusive!).

Poor lady standing next to the 4C, absolutely stunning but the car was certainly getting the attention ;)

Good to see the Jamie Oliver kitchen people using Alfa wine :D and the buzz around the Alfa stand was fantastic. compare that to the VIP section for Audi where everyone looked miserable.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
compare that to the VIP section for Audi where everyone looked miserable.
Probably all discussing back complaints after their cars' stiff suspension have ruined their spines. :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I attended on Friday and agree with the comment above. The Alfa team were very welcoming, the girls were lovely and the food and drink plentiful and top quality. The Alfa stand was contantly busy and the 4C was a real draw and absolutely stunning in the flesh!

A fantastic day out, made better by the Alfa hospitality.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
many thanks - beer, juice, wine, cake, welcome smiles and a couple of keyrings for the kids.
the 4C was stunning in the metal, and the other cars were in tip top display
sadly, i failed to get to drive anything due to a monsterous 4hour traffic jam on the way down (next year - helicopter to Goodwood for 6:30 am)

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Agreed the stand was great, particularly the 4C......didn't sample the freebie drinks as the queue was a bit lengthy......and there was a lot to see in a day!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Really big thank you to The Cloverleaf Club. We went on the Sunday and spent quite a lot of time in the stand. Loved the cars especially the 4C Stunning! The staff, in particular Nick Burney and the girls, really helpful and friendly. Food and drinks were out of this world!! You guys did a great job. Shame I didn't get too much time talking about a possible future Alfa because my friends were too busy chatting to the promo girls!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thanks Cloverleaf Club.
I had a great day on the Thursday. Didn't get chance to sample any food, but i did have a nice cold Peroni which was very welcome :)
4C was amazing.
Thanks again :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts