Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received the latest edition, great but.......! where the pages are fixed to the centre spine of the mag,.... well they weren't! Each page became detached, just as the perforations actuate on a sheet of postage stamps! :(: Was there a deliberate reason for this edition being so constructed, or am I just an unlucky one off??:D:lol:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Have you tried licking the back and sticking them to things?

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually not such a bad idea really. May just choose the pages of real colour, and paste them on the walls of the spare room, for something more interesting rather than mundane patterned rolls of walpaper?:):

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Another Alfa made on a Friday afternoon I think :lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, now, chaps! That infers that glossy, colourful things, are prone to breaking up, and end up as broken bits and pieces.:tut: :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nah, mine fell apart in the middle as well!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well at least the build quality is consistent, which is reassuring. A fall to bits mag, for a well constructed life style?:confused:

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Mines seems ok :thumbs: Zed

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I haven't looked at mine yet, not sure why I have one?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Like the free mag from Sony, a triumph of style over content. But that's Alfa. Quality paper and print, mine still went in the bin after a quick read. Wrong generation I think. I don't want ipods or fancy phones either. Not even free.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's younger than I, but my wife reckons ( she would,:D) I look better than Pink Floyds, drummer. She said if that's what owning forty cars does to your appearance, she won't let me have another 1, let alone 39 others.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts