Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weve been overcast for days now :rant: And even when it's been pretty clear during the day, it's clouded in before night falls :mad:

FFS Mother nature, don't you know I've got Astronomy coursework to do? :rant::rant::rant::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
What course are you doing HST?

Been overcast here all day and was absolutely pouring when I went to the football today so got soaked. Bloody summer football my backside. Just means the rain is a bit warmer.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a GCSE for the moment (although hopefully bigger plans for the future) :cool:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
england - probably not the best choice of location for the budding astronomer :eek:

still it could be worse, you could live in manchester where it rains for 364 days a year, and snows on the other one

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some are magnificent - here's a picture taken on a Norfolk beach on Sunday.
Great pic :thumbs:

But I've just got my new remote shutter release through the post, and want to take some uber long exosure shots to catch star trails and suchlike. And it's still fuggin cloudy. Has been for a week now :rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
764 Posts
You lot are lucky, it's been raining for most of the past week in Blackpool. Not complaning too much though, they've been levelling a hospital across the road for the past few weeks (then building a new health centre - you couldn't make it up :rolleyes: ), bluddy dust everywhere. At least the rain is washing it away, dry days are a nightmare at the moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts