Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Vacuum. Go to supermarket and buy some sort of upholstery cleaner and sponge. Spray on and then use wet (warm water) sponge to wipe the cloth. Leave to dry. Buy scotchguard fabric protect from Robert Dyas and use to protect the interior.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Oh no problem, forgot to mention you'd best check the chemicals on a discreet area of upholstery before apply all over. Never had a problem myself but you never know.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no problem, forgot to mention you'd best check the chemicals on a discreet area of upholstery before apply all over. Never had a problem myself but you never know.
Will do,bought myself some cleaner this morning:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Also you might want to use one of those "get hairs out of cloths tape roll" -thingys as vacuuming might not get all that hair out if it's been pushed far into the seats. Also they tend to remove even more dirt after vacuum.

If you can get your hands on a interior cleaning sponge (one with a terry cloth surface) you'll really get the stains off. regular car washing sponges are a bit too soft to loosen dirt (and some will even crumble when scrubbed)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also you might want to use one of those "get hairs out of cloths tape roll" -thingys as vacuuming might not get all that hair out if it's been pushed far into the seats. Also they tend to remove even more dirt after vacuum.

If you can get your hands on a interior cleaning sponge (one with a terry cloth surface) you'll really get the stains off. regular car washing sponges are a bit too soft to loosen dirt (and some will even crumble when scrubbed)
Cheers Pasi,will do.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts