Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea that my MiTo 155 Luso 2009 window can close/open when I press hold the lock/open button on the key fob for more than two seconds. But it only close/open on the driver side not the passenger side. Is this the case for everyone with this Varian? If not how would I go by resetting or fixing it such that both side can close/open?

·
Registered
9,236 Posts
no idea how to reset it but our '09 na does both windows.

Search the posts for window resetting ... (which i think involves holding the door switches .. but I've not tried it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did a quick search but non directly mentions the key fob. I'm not sure if it's the key battery as both keys produce the same results.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Is there a window lock switch on the Mito? This is an over-ride device to prevent rear passengers opening or closing the window on their side, it is located by the driver’s window switches. If fitted and if enabled it could inhibit the opening* of the front passenger window. I’m guessing!

·
Registered
567 Posts
should close and open both windows.
window resetting is just being done by closing and opening it via button and holding the button down/up for two more seconds in the lowest/highest window position

1 - 6 of 6 Posts