Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not a major rant but why start a rant if you are just going to throw your toys out the pram and close the thread when people dare to disagree with you????

feel free to disagree i can take it even if i feel offended at your comments.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts
Who's closed what now? :confused:

A thread poster always* has the right to close their threads. Perhaps it was just an attempt to blow off steam, and it's succeeded, so they don't want to take it any further? Or they've thought better of their original post one the anger has died down and are a little embarrassed? or perhaps they've just done it specifically to wind you up? ;)

*Or at least I can't currently think of any exceptions.

M

·
0 Posts
You know what really winds me up?

It's when a mod abuses their power to open up a closed thread just to add something and get the last word in, particularly when it was unnecessary. Bazza, I believe you are guilty of this very crime in the "Banned and Damned" thread, but you certainly were not the first and I doubt you'll be the last.

K

·
0 Posts

It's when a mod abuses their power to open up a closed thread just to add something and get the last word in, particularly when it was unnecessary. Bazza, I believe you are guilty of this very crime in the "Banned and Damned" thread, but you certainly were not the first and I doubt you'll be the last.
Meowwww... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts

Have seen this happen a few times and know of two Mods that fit this bill.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts

Honestly? What I did in that thread 'winds you up'?

Wow.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts