Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Close yer eyes and promise not to vomit

431 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  THROTTLEMAN 
#1 ·
Now then...I always quite liked this car
(well...not the particular one in the pic...a bit over the top fer me)
(just used the first pic I could find...trawling all over the internet
for the best photo gets a bit dull you know)

...but...in principle

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice flames! :D Are they real? :lol: ;)

#6 ·
Quinn are you feeling in a particurly car mood today :D... I could have swore I saw you in the 147/156 tech lounge earlier :lol: A very rare sight considering you are a 155er too ;)

AND... I quite like the old BMs, but not the one shown in your pic :) I always liked the round cluster of seperate lights in golfs and BMs of past. Looks like the 159 has gone (back?) that way ;)

#7 ·
kurzon said:
Quinn are you feeling in a particurly car mood today :D... I could have swore I saw you in the 147/156 tech lounge earlier :lol: A very rare sight considering you are a 155er too ;)

AND... I quite like the old BMs, but not the one shown in your pic :) I always liked the round cluster of seperate lights in golfs and BMs of past. Looks like the 159 has gone (back?) that way ;)
yup...was in the 147 tech lounge earlier:D

#8 ·
Oh lord... :eek: are you thinking to move into a 147? :D :cool: :)

#10 ·
Are you sure? ;)

#11 ·
The 635 could have looked OK if they'd done a good job of the flames, but I reckon they screwed it up. Everybody knows flames are supposed to start from the very front of the car, not from the bonnet and from each door panel down the side. :rolleyes:
And no flames on the roof, and make them more subtle, and don't get them painted by primary school kids.

#12 ·
They're definitely real flames. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.