Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this seems to be commen on the later 155 but my clocks are starting to p me off. it started when my rev counter fell asleep but give it a good clake it wakes up! but now the temp gage decide to do the same either telling me the engine hot or cold and the petrol gage starts, i ran out of petrol the other week cause of it. i titend the back scerws but now thay have semed to become more stubben :mad: now i end up beating the **** out of the dash borad to get them to work!
only sugestion now is to get a new set of clocks but i want to keep the true mileage, the question is that is there anyway i can send the new clocks off to set the ture mileage of my car?
clocken it sound abit dodgy to me!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I very much doubt its the clocks at fault,sounds like an electrical problem if a few of 'em are going haywire.maybe a short somewhere,seems unlikely that several senders would go at once,if you're not electrically minded get an auto electrician to take a look at it.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Might be a dry joint on the circuit board :rolleyes:

Yer should have bought that new set of clocks at NAD :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have two sets of clocks if needed ;) one has 101,000 and the other around 90,000 i think.

Ted

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speed freak said:
Might be a dry joint on the circuit board :rolleyes:

Yer should have bought that new set of clocks at NAD :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What for 90 bloody quid :eek: :eek: if i get abit desperet i do have his number

Nordic! have thay come off a 96? resone i ask because some of the clock are diffrent on the 155s and how much do you want for them?
if i do gets some i'll have to clock it to the correct mileage!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy its of a '95 2ltr widebody, what is the difference ?
If you want one of them you can have it for £20 + postage. ;)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Andy they were priced at £30 or £40 and only had 3 miles on em...................god knows where yer got £90 from :rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speed freak said:
Andy they were priced at £30 or £40 and only had 3 miles on em...................god knows where yer got £90 from :rolleyes:
witch stall did u look at? i definatly saw £90 in black marker on the plastic wraping, even the chap siad. i thought it said a tenner at first!

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Andy155 said:
witch stall did u look at? i definatly saw £90 in black marker on the plastic wraping, even the chap siad. i thought it said a tenner at first!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ask Mr San he saw em as well.....................think it was Mango`s Stall

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
speed freak said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ask Mr San he saw em as well.....................think it was Mango`s Stall
Yep! two sets one with 3 miles and one with 0 miles
but I'd get the electrickshun on the job first :D

san

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh well! he must of not liked me :rolleyes: i'm sure it was £90
san! your sun burns looking abit worse for were

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Andy155 said:
san! your sun burns looking abit worse for were
I'll have you know that there is a healthy glow (rosso red 130) :D

san

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it you i'snt it?, its got to b you it looks like you :p :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andy ain't wrong I saw them in the plastic bag with 90 quid written on them in black marker. Alfajack was with me when I saw them and he said about Andy having trouble with his clocks.

AM

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andy as i stated i have 2 spare sets but hasn't Chris 155 from Chester got a set, it may be worth you asking and then you could pop down a check his out first :eek: :eek: :D :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts